We realise that for many of you, there are some concerns when it comes to staying at the hotel; but rest assured our main objective is to ensure that you can ‘Escape with Confidence’. With this in mind, we invite you to read all about the preparations and procedures that Billesley Manor has implemented.
If the information below does not answer your questions or concerns, then please do speak to us directly by telephoning us on 01789 767103, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Billesley Manor soon.
Stephen Fearnley FIH
Billesley Manor has always been synonymous with exemplary standards of service, housekeeping, and health & safety.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced our exacting standards to a new level across all aspects of our hotel operations.
The changes we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from HM Government, Public Health England, and the National Health Service, supported by industry specific advice from UK Hospitality.
We can confirm that we have complied with the government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and immediately updated. The information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we expect the full support and co-operation of all our stakeholders – our guests, our team, and our business partners. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully combat the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.
Billesley Manor is, and will, remain private.
To be present on property, you either need to be a guest, a staff member or a pre-authorised partner. With 71 bedrooms, each designed with privacy in mind, and all of which are set within our 11 acres of parkland, we are ideally suited to allow for more space, naturally.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team members will be advised to wear face coverings and change them regularly
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- Lateral Flow tests are readily available for all team members
Our Valued Guests
- We have placed individual amenity bottles in bedrooms, please feel free to take any away that are partly used as they will be disposed of when you depart
- We ask guests to wear face masks in the hotel, unless seated or in bedrooms
- We recommend, if you are attending an event such as Christmas or New Year’s Eve, that you take a lateral flow test prior to arrival to ensure the safety of our team member and guests alike
- If you do not wish your room to be serviced during your stay then please leave the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on your door
- Cash will not be accepted, unless arranged by prior agreement, card details will be required prior to arrival to ensure contactless payment
- The general manager is responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact the duty manager at any time prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Whilst we are providing a buffet breakfast, tools will be replaced frequently
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at every doorway/key public area
- Additional disinfection will be in place of high-touch room and bathroom areas (Doorknobs, TV Remote)
- The duty manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guest COVID-19 related queries
- We have flexible terms and conditions for direct individual bookings, whereby you can cancel 48 hours prior to arrival. For group and event bookings, please speak directly to the hotel. Our terms remain the same
- Luggage handling, where possible, will be postponed, promoting the safety of our guests and team members
- Screens at Reception and Great Hall Bar
General Practices & Protocols, Food & Beverage
- We have expanded dining hours during higher occupancy periods
- We will limit table linens and have established strict table/chair sanitisation procedures between guest seating periods
General Practices & Protocols, The Spa, Guest Experience & Activities
- Hand sanitising stations will be in place in entrance of all areas in the spa and health club
- Gym equipment should be disinfected between each guest’s use by the guest.
- In spa treatment rooms, all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- Spot mop cleaning and disinfection will be performed on spills when they occur
- All tools and equipment will be sanitised after each client
- You will be given a towel when you check into the spa
Our team’s commitment to you
All team members are required to: –
- Stay home when unwell
- Practice good personal hygiene, including regular hand washing
- Wear face coverings where possible
Finally, we ask that as a guest at Billesley Manor you commit to:
If in the unfortunate case you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home. You will be refunded the balance of your stay for direct bookings.
And finally, please treat our team and your fellow guests with kindness and respect; this is a difficult time for all of us.
We cannot wait to see you soon. Travel safe and stay well.